- Evil God Average is confirmed to finish at 52 chapters (the end of the second book/arc/chapter) so I’ll be translating it to the end.
- Tilea’s Worries was mentioned a few months ago to be getting a light novel adaptation.
- I just spent the last 3 days reading Tilea’s Worries, which is why I haven’t gotten anything done.
- The first arc of Tilea’s Worries is all laughs, second is not all that funny, third is mostly… interesting but not funny, with the exception of a few scenes.
- Evil God Average maintains the same magnitude and style of humour all throughout the series in my opinion.
- Some machine translator group has told me that they’re going to translate Maou, and I haven’t decided what I want to do in response yet. In the end I’ll probably just be cherry picking, and translating whatever the hell I want.
- I might do Otoburi right after some new teasers, since I really want to hurry up and get to the marriage thingy.