Sorry for the wait, guys. I had this half-done a week ago, but lost the motivation to finish it.
Over the last few days, I’ve been spending my free time reading. Not just translated Chinese novels of course, but raw Japanese stuff too. I recently finished something I could describe as,
‘Kenkyo ~ Inferior Fantasy Edition: Now With Harem’
and well, it was great. But there was nothing amazing throughout the entire series. Well, not to say that Kenkyo has any amazing moments either, but Kenkyo is cuter and longer.
The protagonist in this is a bit of a monkey, which is a first I guess.
Hm. I guess it was inferior because she collected harem members (male and female) who each had their own mini-arc, but one the last one was collected, it was just a long epilogue chapter and that was that. I guess there wasn’t enough everyday life for me, and it ended more quickly than I’d have liked.
I mean, I did enjoy the ride, but I suppose it ended as a mediocre series before I had time to really warm up to all the characters. So I don’t think I’ll be translating it. If I hadn’t already 4 projects, then I’d pick it up for sure, but… yeah.
If anyone out there is looking for something cute to pick up, try this. It’s complete at 35 chapters of varying length.
– The protagonist is amusing in her own way.
– The characters are all colourful and lovable.
– There are no amazing scenes. There are some strong feels, but never anything really amazing happening.
– It might take a while to translate, but when you read it, it feels like it ends too quickly.
– The protagonist is basically a big monkey. A cheerful idiot that hates studying and likes to climb trees.
– One of her female friends is seriously plotting to cancel MC’s engagement, and elope with her.
– Bonus points for adding the original game heroine to her harem.